Buffs & Debuffs
Seth flashes next to an enemy, dealing 100% damage 3 times, then jumps to deal 150% more damage to the target. Seth recovers Health equal to 25% of the total damage dealt during his ultimate skill.
- Level 2: Increases jump damage to 170%.
- Level 3: Increases healing from each Bloodlust stack by 15% of the total damage.
Seth pounces on the weakest enemy in range and deals 180% damage plus additional damage equal to 30% of the Health already lost by the target. The additional damage cannot exceed 600% of Seth’s Attack.
- Level 2: Damage is increased to 190%.
- Level 3: If cast when Seth has Bloodlust, Seth decreases his target’s Armor for each stack of Lasts 6 sec.
- Level 4: is increased to 200%.
When the Health of a non-summoned enemy first falls below 35%, Seth gains a stack of up to 3 stacks. Each stack permanently increases his Haste by 10 and Life Steal by 8. Seth gains 30% Armor and Magic Resist when he first gains Bloodlust.
- Level 2: Seth gains a stack of when the Health of non-summoned enemies first falls below 50%.
- Level 3: Each stack of Bloodlust permanently increases Haste by 12 and Life Steal by 12.
- Level 4: Seth gains 25 Crit when first gaining Bloodlust.