Buffs & Debuffs
Thoran charges up for some time to slash at enemies in range, dealing 200% damage plus 150% of the damage he received during the charge. He also gains 20% Life Steal. He is immune to control effects when channeling and cannot die while slashing.
- Level 2: Plus 160% of the damage he received during the charge.
- Level 3: If Thoran receives fatal damage when he’s charging up, he stops to attack before dying.
Thoran targets the current enemy with the highest Health and steals 18% of their current Health to increase his own Max Health. He also makes this target receive 13% more damage for the rest of the battle. The stolen Health cannot exceed 600% of Thoran’s Attack.
- Level 2: Increases stolen Health to 20% of the enemy’s current Health.
- Level 3: Target receives 16% more damage for the rest of the battle.
- Level 4: Ultimate skill steals another 20% of the current Health from all enemies affected by Soul Plunder and adds them to Thoran’s max Health.
Thoran is resurrected with 50% HP shortly after he dies. This can only happen once per battle.
- Level 2: Thoran comes back to life with 55% HP.
- Level 3: Stuns adjacent enemies for 3 sec upon resurrection.
- Level 4: Thoran comes back to life with 60% HP.